To me, creativity is like a dance with many movements and rhythms.
- It’s the taste of a 5 star wine that turns a 2 star meal into a banquet.
- It’s a visual feast – unending visions of what could be.
- the essence of most of my dreams and what makes getting up something I want to do every day
- it’s music and poetry to feed the soul and I hear its call 24/7 even when I’m thoroughly enjoying a break away from all drawing or digital art for which my eyes are always grateful
- it’s like the scent of a garden full of blooming roses – intoxicating, heady and irresistible and seductive
- It’s balm and healing when I feel ill and able to do less than I wish. (How very appropriate atm.)
- It’s the touch of inspiration, of God’s own creative ability, in miniature certainly, but alive with the sense of wonder. Understand, I don’t claim my work is inspired, only that I am inspired to work.
- It’s not my reason for living, it is living. I took a lifetime to realise this is who I am, but I’m not complaining. I’m rejoicing in having reached that place.
- It’s the place where I dance…. shimmy, waltz, glide, bop, trip en pointe, break dance and rock and rolllllll!
- Sometimes creativity is a ride in a lear jet on a perfect day – here to there in VIP comfort, no bumps on the way.
- Sometimes it’s a ride in an old steam train – fun, scenic, but grit in the eyes and hard on the bum.