Well artistically speaking I can’t live without these…
- Masking tape
- & 6 Faber Castell artist quality coloured pencils –  Polychromos  Albrecht Durer – 72 of each
- Brayer (great for both effects and for rolling on Gesso)
- Water colour – inexpensive and really very nice colours from Koh-i-Noor – not the best in the field but far from the worst, they also make the best graphite pencils in 8B that I’ve ever found – velvety and dark in both traditional and woodless.
- Pentel water brush (fill it with either water or, eg, ink)
- as per 2
- Gesso – essential! and wonderful to draw on when preparing journal pages
- Micron pens genuinely waterproof when dry
- 2 of a selection of white pens
- Paper stumps – I also use cotton tips and finger tips 🙂
- Water soluable crayons
- White acyrilic
- My favourite brushes
Obviously I have other supplies but these are the things I use pretty much every day. As my Faber Castell’s are gradually wearing down I’ll slowly collect Prismacolour pencils in the colours I know I will use.
And of course this doesn’t include mediums – they are forever being added to and replaced.
Cheers all, and happy creating to you 🙂